V7 UPS 1500VA Rack Mount 2U EU
This Rack Mount UPS provides a backup power source for mission critical equipment in server rooms, data centers, and other vital equipment. It ensures a consistent flow of electricity to help prevent equipment failure and data loss during power failures, brownouts, or other power issues that can occur with power in your building. The USB port allows built in UPS configuration and control, and auto-shutdown features for your computers or servers.
- 1500VA Rack Mount UPS with Pure Sine Wave Output with 8 IEC Outlets
- Boost and Buck AVR automatically adjusts for under-voltage and over-voltage ensuring stable power and longer life batteries.
- ECO (Efficiency Corrective Optimizer) for energy saving and EPO function (Emergency Power Off)
- Programmable power management outlets maximize backup time to critical devices by setting shorter backup time for non-critical devices
- Audio & Visual alarms for immediate warning of battery, load, and other issues
Design: Rack Mount (2U)
General Info: 662919091410: UPS System, Schuko & UK Power Cord, Rack Mount Rails, Tower Mode Feet, USB Cable, Setup Guide, Warranty: 3 Year (1 Year Battery): RoHS, CE, REACH: China: UPS1RM2U1500-1N
Other: up to 150.000 € connected equipment assurance
Package Dimensions: 27.56 x 22.24 x 9.45 in (700 x 565 x 240 mm): 51.81 lbs (23.5 kg)
Product Dimensions: 20.08 x 17.24 x 3.46 in (510 x 438 x 88 mm): 48.06 lbs (21.8 kg)
Technical: 4 hours recover to 90% capacity: Line Interactive: RJ-11, RJ-45 (10/100): USB, Optional Ethernet with V7 SNMP Card: Sealed Lead Acid: 8 x IEC C13: 12V/7AH x 4 (336): 12.7 minute half load, 4.5 minute full load: Battery is on, Battery is Low, Overload or Wiring Fault: BS 1363 (UK), IEC C14, Schuko (EU): 1500VA: 1350W: 19in (482.6mm): 720 Joules: 4 ms (max 8ms): 60/50 Hz (Auto sensing): LCD: AC Mode, Battery mode, Load Level, Battery Level, Input Voltage, Output Voltage, Overload, Fault and Low Battery: Less than 45dB: Pure Sine Wave: 3.05: 220/230/240 VAC