UPS 3000VA Rack Mount 2U US
Go big with the 3000VA Rack Mount UPS from V7, our most powerful UPS. It provides backup power for mission critical equipment in server rooms, data centers, and other vital equipment. It ensures a consistent flow of electricity to help prevent costly equipment failure and data loss during power failures, brownouts, or other power issues. Featuring Auto Voltage Regulation (AVR) to adjust for under-voltage and over-voltage to ensure stable power, the Rack Mount UPS also features an Efficiency Corrective Optimizer (ECO) to maximize energy savings. Additionally, the Rack Mount UPS enables you to manage backup time to critical devices with programmable power outlets and set shorter back up time for non-critical devices and also features audio and visual alarms for efficient and immediate warning of battery, load, and other issues.
- 3000VA Rack Mount UPS with Pure Sine Wave Output with 6 x NEMA 5-20R, 1 x NEMA L5-30R Outlets
- Boost and Buck AVR automatically adjusts for under-voltage and over-voltage ensuring stable power and longer life batteries.
- ECO (Efficiency Corrective Optimizer) for energy saving and EPO function (Emergency Power Off)
- Programmable power management outlets maximize backup time to critical devices by setting shorter backup time for non-critical devices
- Audio & Visual alarms for immediate warning of battery, load, and other issues
Design: Rack Mount (2U)
General Info: 662919095227: UPS System, Rack Mount Rails, Tower Mode Feet, USB Cable, Setup Guide, Warranty: 3 Year (1 Year Battery): RoHS, Energy Star, FCC, TUV, REACH: China: UPS1RM2U3000-1N
Other: up to $150,000 connected equipment assurance
Package Dimensions: 27.56 x 22.24 x 7.87 in (700 x 565 x 200 mm): 71.87 lbs (32.6 kg)
Product Dimensions: 24.8 x 17.24 x 3.46 in (630 x 438 x 88 mm)
Technical: Sealed Lead Acid: RJ-11, RJ-45 (10/100): USB, Optional Ethernet with V7 SNMP Card: Line Interactive: 4 hours recover to 90% capacity: 3000VA: 12V9AH x 6 (648): 11.8 minute half load, 3.7 minute full load: Battery is on, Battery is Low, Overload or Wiring Fault: NEMA L5-30P: 2700W: 6 x 5-20R, 1 x L5-30R NEMA 120V ECO: 720 Joules: 4 ms (max 8ms): 60/50 Hz (Auto sensing): Less than 45dB: 110/115/120/127 VAC: Pure Sine Wave: 10 ft: LCD: AC Mode, Battery mode, Load Level, Battery Level, Input Voltage, Output Voltage, Overload, Fault and Low Battery